|Welcome to the website of the West Kent branch of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign. Our aim is to spread the truth about the Palestinian people: about their history; about their aspirations, and above all about their present oppressed situation, and how and why it arose.
We organise public meetings, local demonstrations and protests. We work to support PSC's national campaign for divestment, boycotts and sanctions. We raise funds for these campaigns, and for the work of NGOs in Palestine, such as Medical Aid for Palestinians. Some of our members talk to local groups about the conflict in the Holy Land and about the wider Middle East, and we have a suggested reading list available.
We meet regularly in Tonbridge to organise local events and campaigns in support of the Palestinian people.
Whether you are outraged by the crimes committed against the Palestinians and by the indifference of politicians and media to their plight, or you are simply baffled by events in the Middle East, then come to one of our meetings, or CLICK HERE to contact us.
PSC is established to campaign:
- for the right of self-determination for the Palestinian people
- for the right of return of the Palestinian people
- for the immediate withdrawal of the Israeli state from the occupied territories
- against the oppression and dispossession suffered by the Palestinian people
- in support of the rights of the Palestinian people and their struggle to achieve these rights
- to promote Palestinian civil society in the interests of democratic rights and social justice
- to oppose Israel's occupation and its aggression against neighbouring states
- in opposition to racism, including anti-Jewish prejudice and the apartheid and Zionist nature of the Israeli state